Friday, April 3, 2009

Another One Down

Another cycle, that is. On to the next one. I'm not too upset by it. There's a lot of reasons why this last month was not a good month for me to get pregnant. Probably the biggest being that I don't think my mind was in the right place to be pregnant again. (See my previous post.) Also I wasn't thrilled about what my Due date would have been. Our imaginary baby would have had to share his/her birthday with my BIL's kids and I just didn't want have to deal with a lifetime of birthday party scheduling issues. Of course, if I get pregnant this cycle it could very well be a Christmas baby and then he/she/they would have to share their birthday with the entire world. That doesn't seem as bad to me for some reason. Also, I've been working on losing the 15 pounds I gained over the winter. I'm down 5 but would like to be down a few more before I have to worry about getting enough calories in for a second life. I also did a few things in the 2WW that weren't too baby friendly. A couple nights of drinking, some hardcore workouts, and I dyed my hair. Although, I really don't think hair dying does any damage.

I'm still bummed. Bummed I don't get at least the possibility of an exciting announcement at either of 2 family get togethers next month. Like I had been secretly imagining in my head. Bummed I have to go through another 2WW. Bummed it will be at least another month, if not months or years or never, before I can make my hubby a daddy. Bummed.

My doc is upping my Clomid again this month. This cycle I will take 200mg on day 3, 150mg on days 4-5, 100mg on day 6, and 50mg on day 7. At least it's interesting. Kinds makes me feel like we're doing something different and therefore this might work.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer that you have to go thru another cycle! I was hoping you wouldn't have to. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete