Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Failed The Test

Failed it 3 times actually. I got BFN's at 11, 13, and 14 dpo. Yay me. My next cycle will probably start tomorrow once I stop taking my progesterone supplements. I HATE THIS. I really truly despise this whole process. It's draining the life out of me. I'm getting to the point where I'm not sure I even want this anymore if it means I have to keep doing this for months and months just to get a BFP which may or may not turn into an actual baby. UGH. UGH, UGH, UGH.

Why can't you just get pregnant every time you have unprotected sex. The world would work so much better that way. You'd have much less idiot teenage pregnancies (not to mention idiot adult pregnancies) if they knew that if they did it just once, they'd be pregnant. Not, there's a chance it will happen, you WOULD be pregnant. Most everyone would protect themselves until they wanted to have a baby. Then, when you decided you wanted to have a baby you could just do it once and be pregnant. Of course, that plan does have it's faults. Only the real dumbasses would get pregnant acidentally so you'd have really stupid babies running around. All rape victims would get pregnant as well. Good lord, this post has taken a strange turn. Let's move on.

Every other month I've had some reason as to why it didn't work. Pretty much all last year it was my short luteal phase/low progesterone issue that I blamed it on. In February it was because I ovulated on the right side again which still had a blockage, found on my HSG the next month. In March it was because the HSG was too close to when I ovulated and the spermies had a "hostile environment" due to the dye that flushed everything out the day before. This month I have no excuses. Everything was perfect. But I'm still not pregnant. It just doesn't seem like mother nature works the way it's supposed to. If every piece was in it's place, then why did that little test tell me -NO this morning instead of +YES? I just can't make sense of it.

4 comments:

  1. Aww Mel I am sorry! I dont know why people who REALLY want a baby have a hard time and dumbass teenagers (espeically the fuckos at my school) manage to do it! It isnt fair!! Dont give up!! You are going to get there!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was chart stalking you; I'm just SO upset with you about the BFNs!! Everything DID look perfect URRRRGGHH!!! Its BULLSHIT. B U L L S H I T.

    I'm sorry. :(

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well to Mel. Everything is going to be ok keep trying no matter what. God gives at the right time. try not to think so hard on trying to get pregnant and it will happen mainly when you're least expected. Keep God first and stay prayed up for ur little blessing. Ask God to give u favor in the areas u need favor in. Trust n God and see how God works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry it didn't happen again this month. Your time will come, I know how you feel... it took us 3 long years before we got pregnant.. I'm very blessed that it did finally happen, but also know the struggles. Don't give up!!! You could always look for those fertility statues, you've got 3 of us that rubbed them and where pg within the 3 months, always worth a shot!! Thats how you know your desperate when you rub a statue in hopes it gets you pg!

    ReplyDelete