Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Belly Pic Bonanza

First off, I just need to say that I think it's so fabulous that I'm posting U/S and belly pics and talking about my OB appts. Instead of talking about OPK's, failed cycles, and RE appts. I honestly can't believe that I'm here and it's actually happening. I keep waiting for bad news. So far this has been the perfect pregnancy. No spotting, no major cramps, baby's growing right on schedule. It seems impossible.

Today we experienced another milestone. I got my doppler that I had bought on ebay. Which by the way, I ordered on Friday afternoon and it was in my mailbox on Monday morning. That guy is gonna get some good feedback! I waited until Rich got home from work to try it out. At first all I was hearing was my pulse and swooshing sounds. And then I found the spot and heard baby's little heart beating loud and clear. It was FANTASTIC! And it was actually kind of nice that the first time we heard it was at home, just Rich and I. I fear everyday that the baby might just stop growing and I wouldn't even know. It's so nice to know that our little one is still alive in there! And I can check on it at anytime. Sweet.

Ok, here they are...belly pics.

These first ones are 11 Week pics, taken on Friday:
11 Wks11 Weeks

And here's the progression of the belly in close up form:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The 6 week pic is essentially a "before" and as you can see I started out with a little belly. It's gotten a lot bigger but I don't see that much change since 9 weeks. Of course at 9 weeks I was really bloated from being constipated and now I'm not. So my 11 week belly is more baby than the 9 week one.

So there ya go! Probably more of my belly than you needed to see!

1 comment:

  1. i still have a hard time believing it for myself!

    you look great!

    ReplyDelete