Friday, June 12, 2009

We Have Life!

We saw the heartbeat! There is an actual living embryo inside me! Here's the pic:

Photobucket

I know it doesn't look like much yet. Do you see where the arrow is pointing at a tiny little equals sign? That's the heartbeat.

I didn't get any sleep last night. I just couldn't turn my mind off. I read until about 2 am and then laid in bed until I fell asleep somewhere around 3. Then I woke up at 6:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm a zombie today. I keep saying I'm going to take a nap so I'll have some energy tonight, but haven't made it to my bed yet. I want to go out to dinner with Rich tonight to celebrate.

We have another U/S next Friday. By then I should have a little grain of rice to post for you. I'm already counting down the days until then, but I'm a little more relaxed about the situation. Or am I just sleep deprived?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Your little one is actually bigger than my first pic. When I forwarded the pic to family, you couldn't even see the blob it was so small. Yay for heartbeat! Looking forward to the next pic!

    ReplyDelete