Saturday, May 23, 2009

Haircut Part Deux

Thanks for all the suggestions! It was unanimous on all fronts to go with the bob. So here ya go:

Photobucket

Photobucket

That last one looks remarkably similar to my "mock" bob I had in the last post. So I guess I was successful! It's obviously much shorter than I was looking for. But it's cute and I can live with it until it grows out. I had them cut it a little shorter in the back then the front. (The Sling, as Lindsey called it) I actually really like this look. My only problem with it is that it's the same haircut (except for the bangs) that I had for years and years. My recent shoulder length layered look with bangs was the big change that I had been looking for. So, it's a little annoying to be forced back into my old standby haircut. But it'll grow. It grows fast, especially while taking the prenatals.

Teddy got his haircut this week too.

Photobucket

Doesn't he look like a proper little gentleman?

5 days until testing. Or 4 really since it's VERY early on Saturday now. I've been obsessing A LOT today. I had some pains on my right hand side. Very sharp pains similar to what I remember with the ectopic. At first I got excited about it thinking it must be implantation. Then, wait, if it feels just like the ectopic pains, is it another ectopic? I think I have those every cycle now though. So I really shouldn't read too much into them. But I will anyway! I seem to think less about it on the weekends when Rich is with me, so I'm really glad we've got a 3 day weekend.

4 comments:

  1. You and teddy look fantastic!

    Yippee for long weekends - can't wait for test day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! TOO cute!! and the doggy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the haircut! Teddy's too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU NEW CUT!!! BUT... I LOVE ALL OF THOSE BFP's MORE!!! CONGRATS MAMA!!!

    ReplyDelete