Friday, May 29, 2009

Beta #2

414. Holy Crap! It quadrupled in 2 days! I'm starting to wonder if there's more than one in there. That would be AWESOME!!!

I have to wait a whole week for any more info though. Since my numbers look great they want to hold off until next Friday to do another beta and an U/S. How am I going to survive an entire week? Even with these great numbers I'm still scared of an ectopic. Last time my levels increased normally in the beginning but then got stuck at 368 and never went any higher. So for the entire next week I'm going to be wondering if I'm stuck at 414.

I had a whole spiel I was going to give the nurse about needing to come in for another test early next week. I was going to tell her how nervous I am and that I'm worried they'll stop going up. But when she told me 414 I was so excited! So was she. There was no way I could go ahead with my spiel about being nervous after celebrating on the phone together. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment