Friday, May 8, 2009

Introducing...

Since I don't have any real babies of my own yet, I like to take lots and lots of pics of my furbabies. So, without further ado, I present to you, Teddy and Cricket.

This is Teddy.

Photobucket

He's a 9 1/2 year old Shi-tzu and he's my bestest bud. He's been with me through past relationships, my single years, and several houses.

Photobucket

Somtimes I take him for rides with me.

Photobucket

And sometimes he even lets me dress him up.

Photobucket

His bestest bud is his Pooh Bear.

Photobucket

He's had him for at least 6 years. That's longer than Rich and I have been together! He sleeps with him, plays with him, and licks him. But most of all, he humps him.

Photobucket

This is Cricket:

Photobucket

She was Rich's cat from before he met me. She lived with his parents for the first few years. I've never been a cat person and wasn't real thrilled about taking her in. But she has forever changed my mind. She's the sweetest little thing ever. She curls up with me and loves on me every night.

Photobucket

Every now and then they get within a few feet of each other.

Photobucket

I loves them.

3 comments:

  1. Teddy humping pooh CRACKS ME UP!

    Aww, man. That is funny stuff. Thanks for sharing your fur babies. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete