Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Here We Go Again

Photobucket

Obviously I didn't make it until Wednesday to test! I woke up and took my temp yesterday at about 7:30 am. It was pretty low. I was laying there wondering what that could mean, if it meant anything. I had to pee. I decided to test so I could stop all of the What if's running through my head. I didn't have any FRER's, but I did have a CBE digital that I got free with my OPK's. I tested and sat on the bathroom floor petting Cricket and waiting for the NOT PREGNANT to come up. It was taking forever. I kept glancing at it and thinking "Just pop up NOT PREGNANT so I can go back to bed already" And then it was there. PREGNANT. I started crying, there on the bathroom floor. I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. My vision is a little blurry in the mornings when I sleep in my contacts, which I had done. I woke up Rich by shoving my pee stick in his face. Haha. And saying, "I couldn't wait, but I think it says pregnant, is that what it says?" He sat right up and looked at it and hugged me. I couldn't stop the tears.

Later in the day I decided to go get some FRER's so I can watch the line get darker over the next few days. I kept my FMU in a cup in the bathroom so I could do that. I dipped it in and waited. The control line popped up and got dark as can be. But there was no second line. I freaked. I know false positives are very rare, but CBE digitals are the most notorious for them. So I grabbed another one out of the box and tried again with fresh pee. (Didn't you want to know this much about my pee?)This time a very faint line came up. Whew! As they sat there they got darker and I could see a very very faint line on the first test as well.

I was expecting a darker line than what I got since the digital was positive. It's kind of disappointing. So I took another one this morning hoping for a darker line to make me feel better and it's lighter than yesterday afternoon's. Ugh. It can never be worry free, can it? Here's the pic of my 3 tests.

Photobucket

I'm getting ready to go buy another box so I can see if my afternoon's today is a little darker, like yesterday. That's right, a second 3 pack in less than 24 hours. They must make a killing off of us!

I go in for my beta tomorrow. I'll only be 13dpo and with these light lines, I'm not expecting a very high number. Hopefully they'll let me come back for another on Friday to see if they doubled. Please keep me in your thoughts! We need this bean to be a healthy one!!

2 comments:

  1. I think afternoon pee is diluted!! I think a line is a line!! I think you are pregnant and this one is going to stick!!!

    I had a really light line on FRER and a postive digi (CBE)! So it is possible and I think this is it!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says pregnant, so you ARE pregnant! My morning tests were never as dark as my afternoon tests and it sounds like for you that's the opposite. Plus, not all tests detect at the exact same level. Try to take a deep breath, think good thoughts, take one day at a time. Can't wait to hear what the beta says and the next few betas after that!

    ReplyDelete